Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dreamlike Made My Blogger Dreams Come True !





One of my many goals for over the summer, was to create a teacher blog. It is only June and I have accomplished that goal. I have been looking at other teacher websites for years, and always wanted to start one, but always found other things more important. I also couldn't find a blogger template that was cute and fun like all the other teacher websites I found. Then I looked on Christina Bainbridge's blog and she used Dreamlike Designs. I fell in love with all of her designs. I think I spent more time trying to pick a template, than I did picking my children's names. So, Thanks Dreamlike Dreams I love it !!

1 comments:

deesdesigns said...

Love it! This is such a bright and cheery template - have fun blogging :-)

Post a Comment