Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lakeshore Materials



I had ordered some Lakeshore Teaching Materials right at the end of the school year. It is like Teacher Christmas when Lakeshore sends materials. The only thing better is when Vistaprint has their Free Shipping Sale around the 4th of July. The UPS man came to my house every day, for weeks.

I have changed the way I do my homework every year. This year I am going to use the Lakeshore Reading Comprehension Home to School Folders. I will send them home on Friday with : next weeks spellings words, weekly update, math worksheet and their reading folder. The Homework Folder is due every Friday. This way if student's have something going on in the evening they can budget their time over the whole week.

I also purchased Writing Activity Pockets for my Reading Centers / Daily 5. I got both the Grade 2-3 and the Grade 4-5. Now I just need to decide if my 4th graders will be able to handle the 4th grade materials.

Anyone else have materials from Lakeshore that they love ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment